Spring band clamps for hose-socket connections
Spring band clamps are used in particular in the following sectors:
- fluid systems
- engine construction
- hose systems
- commercial kitchens/Industrial dishwashers
- industrial air conditioners
- agricultural machinery
- floor cleaning machines
- heat pumps
- heating/air conditioning
- sanitary (e.g., toilets for ships, trains, aircrafts)
- food industry (e.g., bakery/coffee machines)
- solar thermics
- printing industry
- white goods
- construction machinery
- LPG installations
- industrial trucks
- beverage industry (e.g. bottling plants)
Advantages of spring band clamps for connecting hoses with nozzles:
- high flexibility through continuous adaptation to changing characteristics, e.g. temperature fluctuations of the fasteners
- constant, uniform clamping force
- easy installation
- no subsequent tightening necessary
- high reusability, since spring force is not lost
- high process reliability due to the leak-free hose-connection
Types of spring band clamps
- high-strength, alloyed spring steel 51CrV4
- high level of protection against brittle fracture, especially at low temperatures
- multi-layered & environmentally friendly chrome (VI) -free coating
- zinc-containing, inorganic basecoat and organic topcoat
- complies with the regulations of the automobile regulation (RoHS compliant)
- excellent resistance to corrosion, temperature (up to 210 °C) and chemicals
- guaranteed 720h salt spray resistance according to DIN EN ISO 9227
Available nominal diameter & bandwiths
- nominal diameter 9.0 mm to 90 mm
- bandwiths 8.4 mm, 10 mm & 12 mm
- depending on the hose-socket combination, connections of up to a maximum of 11 bar can be fastened
- DIN 3021 Hose clamps - spring band clamps
- DIN 3021-1 Dimensions, designation, materials and design
- DIN 3021-2 Technical delivery conditions
- DIN 3021-3 System spring band clamp - hose - socket
|Wide diameter range||Rigid system|
|Cost-effective production with large diameters||High maintenance|
|High hose pulling forces||Expensive (with small diameters)|
|Time-consuming and expensive installation tool: torque and closing speed must be controlled|
|Risk of injury due to protruding band|
|Ear hose clamp|
|Corrosion-resistant base material||Possible hose damage|
|Small clamp width||Not reusable (destructive dismantling)|
|Low space requirements||Special pliers necessary for installation|
|High hose pulling forces||High force required for installation|
|Cost-effective, very rigid fastener||Very small working range (strongly linked to diameter)|
|The force of the clamp depends on the pressing force of the assembly tool (complex controls required)|
|Spring band clamps|
|Highly flexible||Linked to diameter|
|Simple installation even on hard-to-reach connections||Comparatively high demands on the hose/support system|
|Very even surface pressure (distribution of radial force)||Hose/support/system must be taken into account|
|Adhesion to the hose possible in pre-opened condition|
|Protects the hose|
With us, you will always find the right product.
Every single industry requires products that are geared to very specific purposes. To support the requirements of a market holistically, we consistently analyse the current needs and future requirements of our customers.
This resulted in our W.TEC® product series with products for requirements-based solutions and industry-specific innovations. We guarantee optimal and consistent quality and first-class technical service. We can give you expert advice and best practices so that you will always find the right product, be it plastic cabs, slings, screws for thermoplastic materials or many more.
We are here for you!
In addition to this range of products, contact persons with product and industry know-how are available to advise you.
Contact us on T +43 5 08242-0 or via e-mail on email@example.com.
Do you need further documents about our products or system solutions?
Websites can save or retrieve information in your browser in the form of Cookies. This may be anonymous statistical data, information about you, your settings or devices used, in order to enable a personalised web experience or so that the website works in the way you are expecting it to.
Wir respektieren Ihr Recht auf den Schutz Ihrer Daten. Deshalb können Sie entscheiden, bestimmte Arten von Cookies nicht zu akzeptieren. Eine Übersicht und die Einstellungen zu den von uns verwendeten Cookies finden Sie hier. Sie können diese Einstellungen jederzeit ändern, wenn Sie unsere Datenschutzerklärung aufrufen.
By saving, you confirm that you have understood the settings specified for Cookies and that you agree with them.
The Würth Industrie Service GmbH & Co. KG collects and processes the personal data provided in the form in order to process the requested request for you. Please note the mandatory fields in the forms. The legal basis for this processing, the absolutely necessary data, is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, implementation of a pre-contractual measure. The processing of data voluntarily provided by you is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Thereafter, processing is permissible which is necessary to safeguard our legitimate interests. Our legitimate interest is to have contact with you, our customers, to improve our consulting quality and to be able to contact you more easily in case of possible queries. The data collected will only be stored by us for as long as is necessary to process your enquiry and to contact you. They are then deleted.
Supplementary data protection information, in particular regarding your rights to information, correction, deletion, restriction of processing, objection and complaint, can be found in our data protection declaration.