The "Six-R rule" describes the six overarching goals that back up the brand "C-Parts. With Certainty". This means providing
- the right product
- at the right time
- in the right place
- in the right quantity
- with the right quality and
- at the right price
in a sustainable way.
Batch traceability is continuously given – from goods receipt to picking, right through to goods issue.
Automatic batch numbering at time of posting goods receipt in SAP, linking the delivery batch to the SAP batch, link to our upstream supplier's delivery note
Batch number is included in the ERP systems and on all goods movements and postings
Batch is visible on the Würth delivery note and on the Kanban label
Innovative logistics systems
Latest logistics systems support us in handling our customer orders securely and reducing the physical strain on the employees.
- 34 km conveyor section with live monitoring
- IT-supported processing with own Kanban management system
- OSR shuttle warehouse as small parts and buffer warehouse with over 200,000 storage locations
- Loading control via RFID gates
- Robot systems in incoming goods, during order picking, at multifunctional workstations, at goods issue and at dispatch
- 3 high rack warehouse complexes with more than 190,000 storage locations
- In-house bin cleaning system
- Constant fault detection and analysis
- 11 test stations for checking all picking positions
- Payment system in logistics (quantity, quality, order and cleanliness)
- Storage of item images and drawings in the system
- Camera inspection system for bin recognition
- Picking in the high-rack warehouse via touch screen
- Quality controller in logistics
- Item master data entry in goods receipt capturing image and weight data
Accessibility and delivery capability - even outside normal business hours - are still key issues in the manufacturing industry. Würth Industrie Service Österreich has been responding to these needs for many years and supports you, the customer, with availability around-the-clock for parts under contract via the European distribution centre in Bad Mergentheim.
Please note that you can take advantage of this service 7 days a week and 24 hours a day in the event of bottlenecks for your additional C-Parts requirements.
If you would like to require further information, please contact us at email@example.com.